- Point Arena (California)
- United States
Front Desk – Executive Assistant
• You are an experienced professional with a positive outlook and a passion for helping others. You are an excellent communicator, you take great pride in the quality of your work, you are a taskmaster, who thrives on paying attention to detail, you are tech savvy, and excel at multitasking - and you do it all with a smile!
• You are looking for a long-term career opportunity in the hospitality industry, one that is committed, team oriented, that promotes a culture of respect, kindness, and transparency.
• You are a go-getter and make decisions with confidence and integrity. You have excellent time management skills and are highly organized.
Why choose us?
This is a unique opportunity to use all your skills, talents and passion and impact people from all over the world, be a part of a team that promotes kindness, respect to all cultures, and maintains a safe workplace environment. You will have the chance to embark on a new adventure.
All while having spectacular panoramic views of the ocean.
As an executive assistant, you will have a wide range of tasks.
• Opportunities to choose the companies we work with
• Create networking groups and accounts
• Plan and schedule meetings, zoom conferences, and travel
• Maximizing your time by reading, researching, routing correspondence, drafting letters
• Analyzing information
• Initiating phone calls
• Email management
• Managing expenses
• Providing customer support
• Other admin responsibilities as needed
• Inventory control
• Damage reports
• Handle guest complaints
• Comply with health and safety regulation and act in line with company policies and licensing laws
• Ability to work independently and remain motivated
• Enjoys learning and having new task everyday
• Create daily job list
• Record all serviced rooms
• Able to learn new software efficiently and swiftly
• Able to train others
• Create promotions
• Handle social media platforms
• Handle projects independently
• Ocean view 1 bedroom fully equipped apt – Utilities Included
• Competitive salary, depending on experience - $50K +
• 5 consecutive days off a month, along with 1 day off a week
• Employee Discounts
• Flexible Schedule
• Paid Time Off
• Relocation Assistance
• Fun, adventurous, resourceful staff on site
• Full details depend on experience
If this sounds like you, and you are SERIOUS about relocating to Northern California please check out the hotel website, www.wharfmasters.com
All customers are required to wear a mask, stay 6 feet away, common surfaces are sanitized regularly
Avoid Scams and Fraud:
- Only deal with people in your area. The best way to avoid scammers is to deal locally, with people you can meet in person.
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier checks from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"